1. Haymarket needed to get their employee conference webcast to all their overseas offices - but the location did not have a network or ISDN connections.
2. We used a satellite link from the conference location in Wandsworth to Haymarket's offices in Teddington.
3. This enabled us to use Haymarket's own ISDN lines to get a reliable broadband uplink to our media servers.
4. We created the webcast page 'look' to match Haymarket's theme. The archive seen in the picture opposite uses images from the webcast itself.
5. The complete event was available on-demand afterwards, sub-divided into sections for easy access.